Announcing Auditions for iPalpiti 2018
Audition for the honor to be accepted* as a member of the acclaimed iPalpiti Orchestral Ensemble of International Laureates for the iPalpiti Festival in Los Angeles-Beverly Hills from June 27 – July 18, 2018.
Learn from and work with Distinguished Professor Eduard Schmieder, Music Director & Conductor.
Performing with iPalpiti is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to make life-long friendships with Award-winning Soloists & Chamber Ensembles.
- If accepted, each member is expected to fulfill all scheduled festival performances.
- Accepted artists will be offered full tuition scholarship, RT air transportation, room, and board.
- Additional awards are given on a merit basis.
- All concerts recorded live and CDs produced for the promotion of iPalpiti Artists International.
- Each musician will receive ten CDs for their own use (20 CDs have been released by TELOS,YAI/iPalpiti, and BMC+D Records since 1998).
- Professional award-winning photographer sessions for the portfolios will be scheduled for all artists during the festival at no cost for musicians.
Qualifications: Exceptionally talented violinists, violists, cellists, double bassists & pianist
Application materials (digital submission only): Send cover letter, resume, 2-3 audition pieces in MP3 (for files larger than 2MB, please send links of files uploaded to online folders such as Box.com or WeTransfer, no attachment, please) and related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee: $30 application fee can be paid with your application online, or by check.